Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 212: Texas Stars Playoffs Preview
100 Degree Hockey founder Stephen Meserve joins the cast for a long look at the Texas Stars' Calder Cup chances.
The Dallas Stars organization has what we might call a good problem this season: Every team is positioned to make a big run at the top prize, and all of them want the best players for the effort. How does that shake out for the Austin Metro squad?
Regular Stargazing co-host Mark Zimmerman invited back 100 Degree Hockey's Stephen Meserve for a long talk about the Texas Stars' postseason, which officially begins on Friday, April 28 in Rockford. In this edition, learn all about:
- which players to watch at every position,
- how the team has prepared for the playoffs,
- a closer look at potential opponents,
- who's most likely to get the call-up if the Dallas Stars make a deep Stanley Cup run,
- the many ways in which leadership has shaped this year's squad,
- and why their special teams could make the difference in a long climb to the Calder Cup Finals.
All this, plus a look inside We Win Here, Stephen's new book with Sean Shapiro...what more could you want? Let's go Stargazing – in Cedar Park. Brought to you by the good folks at the Green Team, Greening Law, P.C.
Just because this is an AHL episode doesn't mean you can't share your Round 1 questions in the comments. Or you can always contact us on the bird app @WesALawrence or @KETibbetts. Let us know what you want to talk about!
And please don't forget to rate, review and share. We love you.