Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 129: Don’t Stop The Music
Six games. Ten days. Ten points. Is this...hope we’re experiencing? Wes and Logan take a look at what lies ahead.
The Dallas Stars have made it through yet another impossible COVID-compressed string of games, and they came out the other side with...hope? Is that what we’re experiencing?...
But the Victory Green Gang has to keep moving through the #Disco if they want to make the biggest dance of all. Wes and Logan take a moment to measure how far they’ve come – and that crucial distance that remains.
In this episode:
- How did the Victory Green Gang fare during this particular stretch of four games in six nights?
- How can they stay the course in a tough schedule that includes division leaders like the Carolina Hurricanes and the Tampa Bay Lightning...as well as their closest rivals, the Nashville Predators?
- Can even a portion of Tyler Seguin be fuel enough to propel them successfully through the obstacle course ahead?
- Will Segs’ skill set help change the Stars’ overtime fortunes in particular?
- With John Klingberg missing minutes and Miro Heiskanen on the game-time decision list, can the defense hold up against attrition?
- How well do the Stars manage a training room that often looks more like a M*A*S*H unit?
- How can Jason Robertson’s case for the Calder Trophy become even more emphatic?
- And who will be the real hero of Helm’s Deep?/
All this, and a surprise ending, are yours in this edition of Stargazing. Buckle up.
Be part of the next Stargazing! Post your puck questions in the comments, or find us @WesALawrence and @KETibbetts.
And don’t forget to listen early by subscribing at our Podbean site, iTunes, Spotify, or wherever fine podcasts are syndicated.