Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 215: What You Want
Can the Stars take their first series lead on home ice? Wes, Mark and Tyler talk it over.
The Dallas Stars are coming home from Washington with a tied series in their duffles. Can they take their first Round 2 lead over the Seattle Kraken, on home ice?
Wes, Mark and Tyler got together to give it a think-out-loud, and we turned it into a whole podcast. In this episode:
- why the Stars' top line has been the dog that didn't bark,
- what to make of Jake Oettinger's Round 2 stats,
- the horrible truth (?) about Miro Heiskanen,
- what to look for if the Stars have really turned a corner,
- and what may be the biggest danger facing the Victory Green Gang for the rest of the series.
We don't know the question, but the answer is "Give Thomas Harley more ice time." Meanwhile, it's time for Stargazing! Brought to you by the good folks at the Green Team, Greening Law, P.C.
Have a Round 2 question? Tell us about it in the comments, or DM us on the bird app @WesALawrence or @KETibbetts. We'll name-check you in the next podcast.
And don't forget what needy creatures we are – rate, review and share. Thanks!