Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 132: Postseason Inventory
Summer’s here, and it’s time to catch up on a little paperwork. Taylor and Mark are taking stock and naming names.
For the first time in a hot minute, the Dallas Stars will start their summer early. But what a summer it promises to be. With two drafts and multiple free-agent decisions lying ahead, how will the team navigate the road ahead?
Taylor and Mark have teamed up and taken inventory, from here to Cedar Park and from netminders to blueliners. Here’s what they found:
- Too many NHL goalies may be a good problem, but it’s still a problem. How will the Stars solve it?
- Has Jamie Oleksiak priced himself out of job in Dallas?
- What would a John Klingberg trade tell the world about the team’s future?
- Where will the biggest shake-ups in the forward corps come from?
- Does Andrew Cogliano have a future with the Stars?
- Will the Texas Stars’ defensive talent finally get a chance to step up?
- And which player pings the #fancystats radar as the Seattle Kraken’s potential dark-horse draft pick?/
What’s your prediction for Miro Heiskanen’s extension? Show your work. This is Stargazing, after all.
It’s always a good time of year to be part of the next cast. Post your puck questions in the comments, or find us @WesALawrence and @KETibbetts.
And get Stargazing before anyone else by subscribing for free at our Podbean site, iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you find your favorite podcasts.