Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 217: Western Conference Final Edition
Whooaa, we're halfway there.... Wes and Mark need to talk about what's next.
The Dallas Stars have made it halfway to the big show. Not bad for a team that was widely expected to miss the 2023 Stanley Cup playoffs altogether. Now comes their biggest test yet: Can they take down the regular-season Western Conference champions, the Vegas Golden Knights, on Sin City's home ice?
Wes and Mark have been thinking about this matchup for a long time. A long time. In this edition, they talk about:
- what stood out in the Stars' seven-game series with the Seattle Kraken,
- why this series marks a return to "normal" hockey,
- what Esa Lindell does exceptionally well,
- why the Stars succeed, or fail, in individual games,
- which groups are crushing it, and which are Kryptonite,
- how the whole team can help out Jake Oettinger,
- why even a struggling Jason Robertson is better than you think,
- and what may be the one way Vegas can control the series.
It's on, as they say, like Donkey Kong. We're Stargazing, and we approve this message. Brought to you by our good friends at the Green Team, Greening Law, P.C.
What does your NHL GM bingo card look like? Tell us about it in the comments, or DM us @WesALawrence or @KETibbetts. We may talk about it in the next podcast.
And don't forget to spread the Stars love around – rate, review and share.