Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 180: Doomcasting
Wes, Mark and Tyler open the hurt locker and name your fears, so as to conquer them. (Is there a Sean Avery joke we can make while we’re here?)
Sometimes, being a Dallas Stars fan means rolling with the punches. So why not get a little sparring practice in before the season starts?
Welcome to the Doomcast! Wes, Mark and Tyler leaned waaaay into the worst cases for our latest upload (with only one area ruled off-limits), and even reached as far as bankruptcy just to get the edgelord points. In this edition:
- What if the Stars can’t find a way to replace John Klingberg?
- What if Jake Oettinger stumbles out of the gate?
- Has Dallas’ old defense-from-defense system ruined the offense of its young stars?
- What if the hot prospects just aren’t as hot as we think they are?
- What will happen to The Turtle? Could a few key injuries force the Stars back into that shell?
- And what if Miro Heiskanen can’t play every single ding-dang position? (...Oh, wait.)/
The way out is through. Stargazing can help.
Any questions left about the offseason? We can answer, even if we’re wrong. Leave your queries here, or DM us @WesALawrence or @KETibbetts. You could be part of the next podcast.
And it helps everyone (well, us, mostly) when you rate, review and share. Tell us why you listen wherever you subscribe.