Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 188: On A Benn-der
The Captain is captain-ing all over the place right now. Once again, Wes and Mark take credit, sort of.
We’ve always known, deep down, that Jamie Benn was that guy. But sometimes Dallas Stars fans can use a little reminder.
As our team perches, however precariously, at the summit of the #MurderDeathKill Division, Wes and Mark would like to remind everyone that their Stargazing ramblings are directly responsible for the reappearance of Beast Mode Benn, unless they’re not. These are just a few of the questions that come up when you sit down to podcast immediately after a big win against the Florida Panthers:
- What do you make of Benn’s stunning resurgence?
- How well is Tyler Seguin’s game wearing?
- Do you like where we’re at with Esa Lindell, with or without his off-the-glass outlet pass?
- How about with Joel Hanley? Hmm?
- Will How soon will the Stars’ flaws come back to haunt them?
- Even if the line blender isn’t necessary...could it be fun?
- Is technically correct the best kind of correct?
- And who do you want Mark to hawt-taek next, presuming that his faint praise results in another crazy scoring streak?/
When do you want Mason Marchment not to be Mason Marchment? Let’s talk brand identity, on Stargazing, right now.
We have a survey! Again! Talk to us in the comments, or DM us @WesALawrence or @KETibbetts. You could be part of the next podcast.
And please do us the honor of a rate, review, or share. All three, even. It means the world and the stars.
Which Star should be the next to benefit from the superpower of Mark’s backhanded comments?
|I have my own thoughts on the subject, and I wish to share them in the comments.||1|