Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 184: Texas Stars Season Forecast 2022-23
How good is the Dallas Stars’ Cedar Park pipeline? Stephen Meserve joins Mark and Taylor, and the phrase “spoiled for choice” comes up.
In the long run, an NHL team is about as good as its prospect pipeline. So where does that leave the Dallas Stars? A long look at their AHL (and ECHL) operations could offer some answers.
Stephen Meserve, head honcho of 100 Degree Hockey and a leading light in Texas Stars analysis, joins Mark and Taylor to examine the current lineup and the coming season. And it’s just in time for the season opener! In this episode:
- Can the T-Stars strike the right balance of young talent and veteran leadership?
- How will the successful offensive system from last spring work over a full season?
- How stacked are the squads when a forward like Jordan Kawaguchi is going to the Idaho Steelheads?
- Which players could surprise us, for better or otherwise?
- And how will Thomas Harley deal with starting another season in the A?/
Don’t sleep on Neil Graham, is what we’re saying. That’s one reason why we call it Stargazing.
Never an overdose of Stars prospects? Sound off in the comments about who you’re watching, and DM us @WesALawrence or @KETibbetts if you have questions. You could be part of the next podcast.
And please don’t forget to rate, review and share wherever you listen. We appreciate it more than words can say, although we have plenty of words, if you want them.