Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 115: Free Agency Free-For-All 2020
Can the Victory Green Gang keep up with the Joneses, and the Avalanche, and the Golden Knights? Logan and Mark take stock.
The Dallas Stars are keeping it mostly quiet during the NHL’s 2020 free agency period. Is that a good thing? And is it better or worse when you compare it to what’s going on around them?
Logan and Mark take a look at what’s going on around the league to find out. Join them to ponder burning questions like this:
- Does Taylor Hall suddenly make the Buffalo Sabres a playoff team?
- Can you believe the Vancouver Canucks took Nate Schmidt?
- Will the league ever hold the Vegas Golden Knights accountable for their massive cap overages? And will it eventually require an NBA-style luxury tax?
- Have the Seattle Kraken built the most dangerous #fancystats team in the world – and could their calculations lead them to grab Anton Khudobin in the expansion draft?
- And what – if anything – remains for the Stars to finish their work?/
There’s all this and more in the latest episode. Join us, won’t you?
Want to be part of the next Stargazing? Drop your puck-type questions in the comments or on Twitter – KT is collecting them @KETibbetts.
And remember: You’ll always be one of the first to hear “Stargazing” first if you subscribe. Get started at our Podbean site. It’s free.
(P.S. It’s PEH-sick. You’re welcome.)