Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 128: It Only Takes A Minute
The Stars’ fortunes have turned on a dime in 2021. What happens next? Wes, Rob and Mark discuss it.
When we started recording last night’s Stargazing, the Chicago Blackhawks were down 4-1 to the Nashville Predators in the third period. Life moves pretty fast, as the philosopher once observed, and the Preds’ reversal of fortune is now a matter of fairly brutal public record.
It only takes a minute – well, a few great games – for a season to change. And now that everything’s a playoff series, the Dallas Stars have been living the upside of that. Can it last? Wes, Rob and Mark got together to examine the case.
In this edition:
- Can the Stars’ current goals-for/goals-against recipe keep cooking up victories?
- With Denis Gurianov finding a couple of new gears, can the team keep rolling at least two dangerous scoring lines?
- Do they play better when they’re playing desperate?
- Is it even possible to overestimate the impact of Jason Robertson?
- What can the Victory Green Gang expect when Tyler Seguin returns from his long hiatus?
- Does the Jamie Oleksiak-Miro Heiskanen pair mean the Stars have a legitimate top four?
- And will they get any help at all from the schedule – or their direct competitors?/
What’s your position on coaching?... You might pay big money to know what you really think – but Stargazing is always free.
Be part of the next Stargazing! Post your puck questions in the comments, or find us @WesALawrence, @LoganStarkChel and @KETibbetts.
And don’t forget to listen early by subscribing at our Podbean site, iTunes, Spotify, or wherever fine podcasts are syndicated. (Did we mention that it’s free?)