Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 124: Which Way Is Up?
Are the Stars bad, or are they just peculiar? Wes and Logan take inventory.
Alexander Radulov is back, and he’s brought his mojo with him. And not a moment too soon, because the Dallas Stars need it more than ever. That’s where we are. Which way is this headed?
We’re halfway into March, and Logan and Wes have takes. Oh, so many takes:
- Are the Stars...bad now?
- Or are they good, but strangely and specifically made?
- Was it a good idea to keep playing low-event hockey with so many skill players injured?
- Did they make the right decision when they decided to subject Jake Oettinger to the Tampa Bay Lightning this week?
- Can they still make the most of all those games in hand?
- And would it be such a bad idea to blow it all up? (Spoiler alert: Yes. Yes, it would be. Here’s why.)/
All this, and The Annual John Klingberg Trade Prediction #Disco Ball, are waiting for you in today’s episode. Let’s dance. (After you present your Jack Eichel-level asset at the door.)
Be part of the next Stargazing – post your puck questions in the comments, or find us @WesALawrence, @LoganStarkChel and @KETibbetts.
And you can hear Stargazing before everyone else if you subscribe. Plus, you’ll be cool. Get started at our Podbean site.