Stargazing, A Dallas Stars Puckcast – Episode 122: Heaven Knows
It’s not the way it should be. Wes and Logan discuss the Florida Panthers Referendum Series after an exhausting couple of weeks in the #Disco.
This week, the Dallas Stars returned to the ice after the storm...and hey, at least they didn’t go 0-for-Florida. That’s good...right?
Wes and Logan return to the mic after a couple of weeks that have taken a lot out of us all. And as every NHL team continues to play only the teams it needs to leapfrog in the standings, the Florida Panthers series may be a referendum of sorts.
In this edition:
- another classic Stars third-period turtle, and what it means for a tender rookie like Jake Oettinger,
- what the team is missing, and how fatigue is compounding it,
- how the every-other-day schedule could help them or hurt them,
- the role their talented taxi squad could – and should – play during the grind ahead,
- the remarkably positive state of Stars goaltending,
- and whether now is the time to panic./
All this, and another Razor Reaugh shut-out...this edition of Stargazing is what you need.
It’s always a good time to become part of the next Stargazing! Post your Stars questions in the comments, or @WesALawrence, @LoganStarkChel and @KETibbetts.
And remember: You’ll find out about us before everyone else if you subscribe. Get started at our Podbean site.