It’s 2022, and the Dallas Stars are finally about to play another game! How much excitement can one fandom take? ...Right?
We’re about to find out, because Wes and Mark welcome a brand-new panelist to a new year at the best Stars podcast. Trent joins us for...well, another evening of the same old stuff we’ve been discussing for months, but now there’s a new body on the line, which makes it different. In this episode:
- Realistically, what can a fully healthy Stars team do after a 17-day Christmas-and-COVID hiatus?
- Is it better that the Stars went through this together and at the same time, rather than enduring the roster churn that has upended other teams’ results?
- Can the Stars avoid giving the Florida Panthers too much zone time, or is the turtle too much with us?
- Will they benefit from a little chaos, should any of it break out?
- Are they any closer to having a top six...or even a top nine?
- What will it take to activate Miro Heiskanen offensively?
- Was it a good decision to start Jake Oettinger in the AHL this season?
- Could the Central-heavy schedule in the last half of the season end up being a blessing?
- What happens if the Stars actually have to outplay somebody?
- And is Tyler Seguin allowed to go on a run ever again?
What would a hundred Hockey Men think? It’s a blur to us now. We’ll try to figure it out together, in Stargazing.
And just a reminder: We love it when you rate, review and share. Tell us how we’re doing wherever you subscribe.
Stars vs. Panthers - place your bets!
This poll is closed
125 combined penalty minutes