The Dallas Stars have made it through yet another impossible COVID-compressed string of games, and they came out the other side with...hope? Is that what we’re experiencing?...
But the Victory Green Gang has to keep moving through the #Disco if they want to make the biggest dance of all. Wes and Logan take a moment to measure how far they’ve come – and that crucial distance that remains.
In this episode:
- How did the Victory Green Gang fare during this particular stretch of four games in six nights?
- How can they stay the course in a tough schedule that includes division leaders like the Carolina Hurricanes and the Tampa Bay Lightning...as well as their closest rivals, the Nashville Predators?
- Can even a portion of Tyler Seguin be fuel enough to propel them successfully through the obstacle course ahead?
- Will Segs’ skill set help change the Stars’ overtime fortunes in particular?
- With John Klingberg missing minutes and Miro Heiskanen on the game-time decision list, can the defense hold up against attrition?
- How well do the Stars manage a training room that often looks more like a M*A*S*H unit?
- How can Jason Robertson’s case for the Calder Trophy become even more emphatic?
- And who will be the real hero of Helm’s Deep?
All this, and a surprise ending, are yours in this edition of Stargazing. Buckle up.
And don’t forget to listen early by subscribing at our Podbean site, iTunes, Spotify, or wherever fine podcasts are syndicated.