The Dallas Stars began the month of March with back-to-back shutouts at the hands of Andrei Vasilevskiy and the Tampa Bay Lightning. If it feels like you’ve seen this before, it’s probably because they’ve been rehearsing for this humiliation throughout the month of February.
Wes and Logan talk about a Stars-crossed month – and find a path that leads the Victory Green Gang to a better place by April. A fantasy, you say?...
In this edition:
- Has Miro Heiskanen come back to Earth?
- How much did the Stars miss Alexander Radulov in February?
- How much help can they get from their March schedule?
- How much can we expect them to do without Tyler Seguin?
- And how much will they matter by April?
All this, and predictions for the next Columbus Blue Jackets series, can be yours in this episode. Lean into it, and step all the way out to the edge with us!
And remember: You can hear Stargazing before everyone else if you subscribe. Get started at our Podbean site.