The Dallas Stars ran out of chances, twice, in overtime, in American Airlines Center, against the hated (and now 23 percent more inferior!) Chicago Blackhawks. Struggle happens. Wes and Logan are here to help you brush it off.
In this edition:
- How much do the Stars miss Alexander Radulov?
- How much worse could this be if not for the team’s current goaltending depth?
- What will it take to make them get more aggressive in their own zone?
- Are these three losses a hairline fracture, or a bigger break?
- Can Thomas Harley become the Patrik Nemeth of John Klingbergs?
- And how can the team turn it around with the visiting Carolina Hurricanes?
What’s your Polak Score? Let’s talk about it.
Remember: You can hear this before everyone else if you subscribe. Get started at our Podbean site.