With seven points after seven games, the Dallas Stars still haven’t won in regulation. And with two losses so far this week, fans would really rather see that sooner (tonight) rather than later (sometime next month, or year, or whenever).
Wes and Mark spent another week night pondering the enigma of the Stars, and now they’re sharing it with you. In this episode:
- Should we be happy that Jason Robertson is back and contributing, or concerned that the Stars need a 22-year-old sophomore to kick-start the offense?
- Where are the good omens for the Stars’ divisional standing?
- On the other hand, where is the difference between being in the playoff conversation and hanging out at the bottom of the barrel?
- What should we make of Ryan Suter’s start in Dallas?
- What, specifically, is Braden Holtby doing right?
- Are you comfortable with Anton Khudobin in net on Holtby’s nights off?
- Is Radek Faksa having a good season so far?
- Just how well is Miro Heiskanen performing?
- Is Esa Lindell...actually doing a great job?
- And can the Stars keep playing “Stars hockey” like they played the first two periods of the Vegas game?
How many quality scoring chances is enough? Let’s discuss it, while we’re Stargazing.
Just a reminder: Please rate, review and share! Do all the things at our Podbean site, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, or wherever you subscribe.
Who would you rather have on the ice during the last minute of regulation?
This poll is closed