Last season, the Dallas Stars had a mighty goaltending duo in Ben Bishop and Anton Khudobin – so, naturally, everyone assumes they can’t possibly be nearly as good in 2019-20.
Or can they? Taylor and Cody look at the stats and make some educated guesses about what the Stars could get in net.
On the menu:
- How much did the defense contribute to goaltending?
- Which netminder is more likely to take a step backward – or forward?
- Will the Stars get a decent return for Julius Honka...if they trade him at all?
- What can they do to unlock Radek Faksa?
- And what else should we look for as training camp rolls closer?
Who do you want to have a beer with? Discuss.