The Dallas Stars have started their season against three great teams and Anthony Mantha, with one overtime win to show for it. There’s been bad, and there’s been ugly...but are there good green shoots among the dead leaves?
Wes and Tyler bring you a week’s worth of analysis and reflection in one measly hour, and it goes a little something...like this:
- What’s the thumbs-up and thumbs-down on your favorite marquee players?
- How many cars are on the Roope Hintz Fandom Train?
- How will the Stars handle tonight’s matchup against the Calgary Flames?
- No, really, you have to be excited about Jamie Oleksiak now, right?
- And will Kathleen ever re-edit and reload these past predictions to make Wes and Tyler appear not only smart, but positively infallible?
(Narrator: “She never did. It was hilarious.”) Discuss.