This week, Logan, Wes, and Rob discuss the Dallas Stars’ depth-scoring situation, starting with the top six. With three players probably locked into the top two forward lines, who will step up...or flame out?
Ask yourself this:
- Is Devin Shore the new Jamie Langenbrunner?
- Is it time to roll the dice on Radek Faksa?
- Is Brett Ritchie going to live up - or down - to expectations?
- Is Valeri Nichushkin 4.0 as good as Val 1.0 (Rookie Edition), or is he more Val 2.0 (Post-Surgery)?
- Is Mattias Janmark a Swiss army knife, or a Swedish one?
- Is Tyler Pitlick ready to ride on a scoring line?
iTunes users, today is your lucky day: We have hosting at Podbean! You’ll be the first to know when our shop opens at Apple Podcasts. Look for us on Stitcher soon, too, as well as at our YouTube home.
It’s a hopeful, precarious time to be a Stars fan. Join us.