Happy Thanksgiving from your staff here at Defending Big D. We hope you're able to spend the time with family, friends and loved ones. Eat lots of turkey and stuffing and fall asleep while watching football in the recliner!
Until then, we are going to take the time to make our list of things we are thankful for this year.
1) Relatively good health, on and off the ice.
2) The Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn bromance.
3) The John Klingberg and Jason Demers bromance.
4) Shania Twain's songs in the locker room.
5) The Stars' abundance of riches among the top scoring leaders in the league.
6) A goalie tandem system that actually works!
7) Sitting atop the Western Conference lead in points.
8) Scoring all the goals in both the NHL and the AHL.
9) Having the top French-national NHL goal scoring leader of all time on the team. Vive la France!
10) Jim Nill, his awesome mustache, and his front office team for giving us this gift to watch every night.
We are thankful for all of you, dear readers, and wish you the best Turkey Day. Go Stars!