It's a bit of an abbreviated links post today, as the early start time has cut short the usual Saturday plan of not getting out of bed until 4 PM.
Oh, wait. Is that just me?
Well, as long as the Stars are a little more prepared for today's game than I am, that's all that should matter.
On to the links:
- Speaking of preparation, Coach Lindy Ruff has been preparing his team since about 30 minutes after the win against the Carolina Hurricanes. Mike Heika says it might be cliche to take it one game at a time, but cliches can often hold true. [Dallas Morning News]
- How about some previews for
tonight'stoday's game? [Dallas Morning News] [Stars Inside Edge]
- I haven't seen this for the games before... A Stargazing stats preview for today? Neat-o! [Dallas Stars]
- Stars prospect Devin Shore skates around while wearing Google Glass. (Side note, there are actually etiquette articles already written asking people not to be Glassholes. Seriously.) [UMaine]
- Jamie Benn ranks high on the "Beerability" list, which is how fun it would be to hang out and drink beer with someone. I wonder who they would rank dead last? [The Score]
- My favorite weekend article, the NHL Grab Bag. This one is worth it for that first gif alone. [Grantland]
- So what's wrong with the NHL Trade Market? [Grantland]
- Spider Man hockey jerseys?! Shut up and take my money! [Puck Daddy]
- And just when you think Vancouver can't get any worse, they accidentally told 300 teams of small children (That's like a bagillion kids, I've done the math) that they all get to go to the heritage classic for free! Whoops. [Puck Daddy]