The Dallas Stars are trying hard to rebuild and make themselves over on the ice.
Off the ice, however, they've been delivering gems with regularity. Manti Te'o's girlfriend in the empty seat. "OUR #9 has delivered a championship" in response to some snark from the Dallas Cowboys. And now this.
Apparently Justin Bieber was arrested in Miami this morning for, what I can only assume, is being an idiot and often wearing Miami Heat garb. The Stars dug up some photos of him in Toronto Maple Leaf apparel, establishing him as "Leafs Fan", then followed it up with this for a laugh...
And then for good measure the Twitter account had some fun as well...
RE: Dallas Stars are trolls pic.twitter.com/Xfv7QxMk1B— Pat Iversen (@PatIversen) January 24, 2014
It seems everyone in the franchise, from top to bottom, has upper their game here tonight with owner Tom Gaglardi in town.
Funny stuff, guys.
Those four goals in the second period were pretty enjoyable as well.
- 2014 NHL Draft: What Would The Stars Be Looking At If The Draft Were Tomorrow?
- For Dallas Stars, Attacking Speed is All That Matters
- Dallas Stars Daily Links: Stars Welcome Maple Leafs for their Annual Visit
- Gameday Preview: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Dallas Stars (7:00pm CST)
- Texas Stars Report: Big Matchups Against Griffins Loom Large