That being said, the hockey show will air hopefully on Mondays at 12 PM Pacific Standard Time, so 2 PM for most of you all. You can hear it at kxsc.org, since most of you won't be able to tune in on campus. If you'd like to be a phone guest, coordinate that with me before the show and we'll set it up.
Okay, enough of the major announcement. Time for some links around the world.
- Fights in the stands at sporting events are extremely unfortunate and should never happen. But, as this video indicates, apparently an exhibition football game in Hawaii is too much for people to handle, and fights even break out at the Pro Bowl. It's the freaking Pro Bowl!
- File this in a memo entitled "YOU ARE LATE TO THE PARTY, BUT THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!" Yes, I finally saw this video this weekend, from the always entertaining Ilya Bryzgalov during his time with the Anaheim Ducks. This is required viewing, by the way.
- Speaking of football, it is officially Super Bowl Week! This is one of my favorite times of the year, even if the Cowboys will never be in the Super Bowl ever again. Who you got, and why?
- Also, whoever recommended that I see Pod People for Mystery Science Theater 3000, I'm curious as to why you recommended that one because it was downright awful. Not as bad as Manos: Hands of Fate, but up there in horribleness.
- Power Rankings from NHL.com. Do you agree with where they put the Stars?
- If you had to pick between these two shows to watch with a date, what would you pick: How I Met Your Mother, or That 70s Show?
Once my story is published, I'll post the link here in this thread. Please feel free to comment on my writing, and let me know if I'm completely clueless or know what I'm talking about!