Well guys, we've righted a wrong that's been in place for the last six months: the amount of comments in my OT Thread from last week smashed the record Trevor's OT Thread set back in January. For that, I thank you all. We had some excellent discussions, mainly about movies and games...again.
With the Olympics coming up very soon, I'm also curious if you all want an "Official DBD London Games Thread." For those of you unaware, those games start July 27 and end August 12!
Dang, this really is a slow news day. I was going to try and find interesting news articles to discuss, but frankly the one everyone is talking about (Penn State) is one I do not wish to bring here due to the horrendous subject nature.
Okay time to make this a little more fun. Would you rather have:
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy or Macaroni and Cheese
- Coffee or Tea
- Hazelnut or Vanilla
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich or Turkey/Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Oreos or Nutter Butters
- NFL or College Football
- McDonald's or Taco Bell
- TV or Computer
- Texas de Brazil or Fogo de Chao
- Whataburger or In-N-Out Burger
- Reunion Arena or American Airlines Center
- Star Wars or Star Trek
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
I think this is a decent list.
Anyway, you all know the drill. Have a great rest of the week, since Mondays are always lousy.