Quick summary for those who don't like reading/cba.
- Praises the top six forwards nicely
- Special mention goes to Morrow
- Lehtonen is highly underrated
- Likes Robidas, Grossman and Daley
- Lack of depth means injuries kill the team
- They love Ott and Ribeiro....
- Even though there going through a slump, will bounce back like every team has this season
Interesting segment on Richards and Eriksson
Loui Eriksson has been lights out this year, posting eighteen goals and thirty four assists. He's been an instrumental part of the Stars offensive production, and along with a renaissance year from Brad Richards (21 G, 38 A), has been the team's most important offensive tools all season long. Eriksson has always been a guy that had the offensive tools to put massive amounts of points on the scoresheet (as 36 and 29 goal campaigns over the previous two seasons will tell you), but he's truly been one of the best players for Dallas this season. The same could be said of Richards who, along with Brenden Morrow, are far and away the team's most dangerous and consistent players.
I like that they have looked boyond the national media's interpetation of the Stars and given Loui a nice shout. Believe me, I KNOW Richards is our best offensive producer and without him were almost screwed. I get the feeling this lot appreciate Eriksson far more than the average out of town reporter, and its nice to see (we all know he's the most underrated in the league, were looking at you Kesler fans...)