I didn't want to write this in the Off-Topic Thread this week since this would potentially spawn a subthread way to long to follow and would cause confusion regarding who's talking to who.
I'm coming back to Dallas for the holidays on Friday. I'll be in town from this Friday until January 8. In that time, I'll be gone from Dec. 21-25 on a family trip. However also during that time, these games take place at the American Airlines Center (all times Central time):
- December 19, 2011: Ducks vs. Stars. 7:00 PM
- December 21, 2011: Flyers vs. Stars. 6:30 PM (I'm out of town for this one, but I'll list it since it does exist.)
- December 23, 2011: Predators vs. Stars. 7:30 PM (Same story with the Flyers game)
- December 29, 2011: Blue Jackets vs. Stars. 7:00 PM
- December 31, 2011: Bruins vs. Stars. 7:00 PM (I see this one being an awesome game for us to go to)
- January 3, 2012: Red Wings vs. Stars. 7:00 PM
- January 7, 2012: Oilers vs. Stars. 1:00 PM
So, there are seven games to go to, but for me, five. What I want to know from you all is the following:
- Can you make any of these dates?
- If you can go, what game would you prefer to go to?
- Where would you prefer to sit?
- Can you possibly go to more than one game?
Let me know what works best for you in the comments. I made a poll earlier, but then it broke SB Nation, so I'm not making another one.