The Dallas Stars host the Blues tonight at AAC. We'll have a game preview up around midday, but in the meantime here's some stuff from around the Stars' world. Also, don't forget about the Defending Big D field trip tonight.
- The DMN has their game preview up of tonight's game against St. Louis.
- Bob Sturm defends his decision to state that the Stars' lineup on Monday against the Sharks would have struggled to win in the AHL.
- The DMN blog talks about Keith Tkachuk as a possible trade target. Umm...what?
- STLToday has a good story on the Dallas Stars ex-general manager Doug Armstrong.
- Mike Heika talks about how approaching the trading deadline is going to be a risky affair for the Dallas Stars
- DallasStars.com has a story up on the Stars' casino night from Tuesday.
- Mark Stepneski has a report up from practice yesterday.
- He also has a nice story on the Stars working to get back on track despite battling some injuries and the flu.
- Yahoo! Sports has their new power rankings up. The Stars are 10th.
Around the NHL
- Sean Avery scored a goal last night. Whoopidy-Doo!!!!
- The Detroit Red Wings beat the snot out of the San Jose Sharks last night.
- The Pittsburgh Penguins squeeked by with a 1-0 victory over the Isles. Without Sydney Crosby! How??
- Scott Clemmenson was sent down the AHL, despite almost single-handedly saving the Devils' season
- The Sporting News takes a look at the buyers and sellers in the Western Conference.
- Mark Bell was claimed by the Rangers. Is this going to change how the Rangers approach Sean Avery?
- The Washington Capitals have their own all-female fan club.